Roller Kelly Bushings are used for 171/2-491/2inch rotary tables. They are designed and manufactured
according to API Space 7k.
The Pin Drive Roller Kelly Bushing porvides the following advantages:
Pulling out or feeding off string can be done while rotating;
Because of its intergral construction, it can not fly out and hurt you.
The bushing is easily installed into the master bushing, maintaining good alignment;
The contact between Kelly and roller is rolling contact, so friction is lower, and weight on bit is accurate.
- Roller kelly bushing is a necessary tool for drilling, by matching with rotary square to drive kelly pipe.
- Through the rotation of four rolls, the friction between rolls and kelly pipes is reduced to extend service life.
- Change different rollers to match with different squares and hexagona l kelly pipes and connect with different rotary tables.
- Two transmission styles (square and pinconnect) are available.
- It is designed and manufactured according to API Spec 7K “Specification For Drilling Equipment”
|Model||Type||Drive way||Applicable size of kelly (in)|
|HDS||Heavy Duty||Square Drive||2-1/2 to 6||3-6|
|27-HDP||Pin Drive||2-1/2 to 6||3-6|
|20-HDP||2-1/2 to 6||3-6|
|RTM4||Medium Duty||Square Drive||2-1/2 to 5-1/4||3-4-1/4|
|RTS4||Light Duty||2-1/2 to 4-1/4||3-4-1/4|